Details of Petrowaco Tower
Petrowaco Tower is located on 97-99 Lang Ha street, Dong Da district
, which is a tower belonging to a chain of offices for lease in Hanoi. With the central location of the city, from the building can move easily to the main roads and other central districts.
Traffic location of office for lease in Petrowaco Tower
Petrowaco Tower is one of the towers with a beautiful location and convenient traffic in the area. From the location of the Petrowaco Tower, it is easy to move to the busy central areas of the city such as Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung districts, easily connecting to areas of Cau Giay, Nam Tu Liem districts and Thanh Xuan.
From the location of the Petrowaco building:
- Near Vinhomes Royal City – Nguyen Trai.
- About 5 minutes by car from Thanh Cong Lake.
- About 7 minutes by car from Dong Da Lake.
- 300m from Circle K
With a prime location and convenient traffic, office tenants at Petrowaco Tower will easily move to the central area and work with partners in neighboring districts near Dong Da.
Office for lease in Petrowaco Tower:
Petrowaco Tower was built with 27 floors and 3 basements with a floor area of 675m2. in which from the 1st to the 5th floor is the commercial – service area. The 6th and 7th floors are office areas, offices, and the upper floors are apartments.
Petrowaco Tower offers a modern and comfortable working space. Inside the building is fully equipped with necessary utilities such as high-speed elevator system, air conditioner installed in a central model for easy cooling and troubleshooting, ..
Office space for rent:
- The tower has a rental area with an area of about 80 – 120 – 150 – 300m2.
- Different rental areas to meet the needs of customers
Incentives for office customers:
- Free 20-45 days to set up a new office (depending on the area)
Facilities in Petrowaco Tower
Traffic from the tower
Petrowaco Tower is fully equipped with modern facilities to meet the diverse needs of employees when working in the building, including:
- High-speed elevators meet the needs of moving throughout the tower.
- Backup generator system meets 100% of the building’s demand.
- Standard unburnt fire protection system.
- High-speed elevator system.
- Stable central air conditioning system.
- Information system including power lines, internet, fiber optic cable.
- Lighting system, electric lights, painted walls, noise-proof glass partitions, insulation and fireproof ceilings.